I started an art journal page but had to pause for drying time. I used walnut stain and pooled it so that was going to be an overnight dry. I also used something called Goosebumps Texture Spray . It's clear texture spray. I tried it out and it didn't work exactly like I thought it would but I like it. That also had some longer drying time.
Here is the partially completed art journal page:
So while I was waiting for this to dry, I started to work on sewing a daybook//mini book together. I was going to make the book with single sided paper so the plan was to whip out the craft sewing machine and sew the pages together. Well, that was a total disaster. I am pretty sure I broke it. After hours of being annoyed, breaking thread and then giving up, I pulled out the big guns - the Singer! Man did the rest go fast.
If you'd like to participate and play along, it's not too late. Head over to Traci's blog for more info.