I stamped the word Spring and used a label maker for the rest of the title and date. I purchased the label maker at a garage sale for $0.10. The frog, butterfly and dragonfly are foam stamps purchased from a thrift store. I stamped them on packaging material and scrap mail envelopes and then cut them out.
I printed a picture on paper using an ink jet printer. I tore around the edges of the picture and used Mod Podge to glue down and seal the top. I used a thin coat and moved quickly when I sealed it which kept the ink from running.
The flower was made with a homemade foam stamp. I stamped it using whitepaint and then went over the center with a round sponge to give it a little texture. I punched the butterfly out and added some glitter.
The background is washed with white and yellow paint. I used the flower and the doily to hold the picture in.
The flower is part of a carnation flower from a thrift store. I took it apart and used 3 layers and put a pebble in the center. The leaves of the flowers were cut out by hand from a kleenex box.
I painted and used Mod Podge on the doily to give it a little strength.