The next thing I did was to stamp a large sun foam stamp and cut it down to make a top pocket for the picture. I also used the dragon fly and frog to hold the picture in. Both of these were stamped using foam stamps purchased at a thrift store. I stamped the frog on packing material. The dragon fly is white card stock painted with the same green paint used throughout the mini. I stamped it using white wash.
Page 6, on the right side, also has a frog and dragon fly that help hold the
picture in place. I also added grass to the bottom of the page. It's white
card stock that has been painted with green and cut to make look like grass. I
also used a pop can top and added a bee stamped circle to the center for another embellishment.
Page 8 on the right is chuck full of fun embellishments. It's one of the paper bag pages so there is a pocket with a picture tag and then another tag in the end of the bag itself. I added a lot of fabric to this page. There are scraps of fabric behind the pocket tag as well as on the pocket. I also made some fabric flowers with button centers and added some ruffled ribbon to the bottom of the pocket. I used a pop can top as a buckel for a strip of ribbon and jeans to line the top of the pocket.
Page 8 was given a coat of yellow wash paint over the music sheets. I sprayed a doily with green homemade sprays. The flower is made from tissue paper that I painted and used dryer sheets. The flower center is an old button. The leaves on the flower are cut out from kleenex boxes. The ribbon on the end is wrapped around the page a couple times and helps to hold the picture in place.